Microsoft Teams 201: Meetings, Chat and Calls - webinar
Wednesday, June 10th
2:00pm - 3:00pm
Learn the powerful remote meeting and commuication capabilities available in Microsoft Teams
About this Event
In today's workplace we all need to collaborate with each other from wherever we are, and we need to do it efficiently. By taking full advantage of the tools built into Microsoft Teams, remote employees can communicate, meet, share and work together like never before.
Join Excel & Flourish and SWICKtech for a free Brain Food Webinar on June 10th at 2:00PM CST to demonstrate and elaborate on tools and best practices in Microsoft Teams for Meetings, Chat and Calls.
- Overview of Microsoft Teams capabilities
- Demonstrations for setting up Teams meetings, chats and channels
- Best Practices for scheduling and hosting a meeting
- How to make individual calls, group calls and conversations
- Make the most of Microsoft Teams tools for more efficient remote meetings
- Answers and demonstrations of Microsoft Teams questions
- Jennifer Buchholz, Excel and Flourish
- Eric Clark, SWICKtech
SWICKtech values continued learning and thought leadership in technology for small and medium-sized businesses in Milwaukee. These completely free Brain Food Events are a way to provide value for our entire community as we together strive to make the Greater Milwaukee Area a great place to do business.