cybersecurity think tank 2021
About this Event
In a concerted effort to curb the growing number of cyber-attacks on local businesses, six Southeastern Wisconsin organizations are coming together in person to share business best practices for cybersecurity. The ‘2021 Cybersecurity Think Tank’ will bring together thought leaders from several disciplines of technology and business to share expert advice on protection from cyber threats.
- Isaac Monteagudo - President / CEO at SWICKtech
- Phil Procter - Vice President at Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Penny Foust – First Vice President at Signature Bank
- James Temmer – President / CEO at Better Business Bureau Serving Wisconsin
- April De Valkenaere – White Collar Crim Certified Paralegal at Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office
- Matt Lee - Senior Director of Security & Compliance at Pax8
- 8:00 AM - Guest Arrival & Breakfast
- 8:30 AM - Think Tank Panel Begins
- 10:00 AM - Think Tank Panel Concludes
- 10-10:30 AM - Refreshments & Networking
SWICKtech values continued learning and thought leadership in technology for small and medium-sized businesses in Milwaukee. These completely free Brain Food Events are a way to provide value for our entire community as we together strive to make the Greater Milwaukee Area a great place to do business.