Thousands of times each day, cyber criminals are attacking US businesses and government with malicious software hidden in emails and web links. Half of all cybercrimes are targeted at small businesses and predictions are that this year businesses fall for ransomware attacks every 14 seconds. There is no denying that your organization is a target and no attempt to fortify your environment will cost you greatly.
Join us in December for a free, thought-provoking presentation with industry-experts on hand to answer questions and, if you choose, a free assessment of your organization's vulnerability.
- Understand ransomware and other types of cyber attacks
- Learn from mistakes other small businesses and governments have made
- Understand your organization's vulnerabilities
- Learn about what steps you can take to improve your cybersecurity
- Know more about insurance plans that cover attacks
- Eric Clark, SWICKtech | Experts in cybersecurity and protecting data
- Insurance TBD
Dine and Dash
Take home a free meal for two to you and your family, dog or whomever you choose! Complimentary appetizers and refreshments will be served before and during the presentation.