leveled up cybersecurity for your small business
About this Event
Cyber criminals are taking advantage of fear and uncertainty every chance they get. Malicious links to our inboxes and infiltrating business networks around the United States every hour of every day. The sophistication of spear phishing campaigns and social engineering can bypass your technical staff and systems, which means human beings are the last line of defense. Knowing what to look for and identify within the anatomy of a cyber attack can make the difference between just deleting an email, or forgoing thousands of dollars that further fund organized cyber crime.
Join BBB and SWICKtech during National Cybersecurity Awareness Month as we:
- Identify malicious links from real phishing emails
- Learn to analyze and avoid phony URLs
- Understand new trends and tactics of cyber criminals
- Implement proven strategies to protect your company assets and decision makers
- Learn how the CMMC and NIST compliance are leveling up cybersecurity
SWICKtech values continued learning and thought leadership in technology for small and medium-sized businesses in Milwaukee. These completely free Brain Food Events are a way to provide value for our entire community as we together strive to make the Greater Milwaukee Area a great place to do business.