SWICKtech Brain Food Event Excel Your Power BI
A SWICKtech Brain Food Event: Excel Your Power BI
Excel Your Power BI
Less Data Prep, more data wow
Join us for an introduction to Microsoft Office 365’s next greatest tool, Power BI. Power BI replaces tedious Excel spreadsheets with stunning visuals that anyone, from your top Sales person to your shop floor fabricator can easily comprehend. SWICKtech will showcase real-life relatable applications of Power BI and identify the steps to implement it into your business.
- Understand what Power BI is
- Understand different parts of Power BI
- Main differences between Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service
- License types/versions
- Deployment options
- Why Power BI is better than Excel for reporting
- The difference between a Power BI Report and Dashboard
- Jessica Jolly, Owner of ALT-Enter, LLC | Microsoft Certified Trainer | MCSE, Data Management & Analytics
- Jennifer Buchholz, Founder & Lead Trainer of Excel & Flourish | Microsoft Office Specialist Certified Master
Dine & Dash
Take home a free meal for two home to you and your family, or dog, or whomever. Complimentary appetizers & refreshments will be served before and during the presentation.
Be our Guest:
Thursday, May 30th
2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Maggiano's Little Italy
Complimentary appetizers & refreshments
Dine & Dash: Take a free meal for two home to your family, or dog, or whomever.