Instructions for SWICKtech Customer remote Access
After you've followed the link to Remote Access Portal, follow the instructions below:
1) After you’ve followed the link to access the remote portal, sign in with your email and password.
2) Enter the SMS code sent to your mobile device and click “Submit”
3) Find the device you’d like to sign into, click on the blue computer icon at the far right of the selection box.
4) In the "Connection" Dropdown, select "Standard" and then click "Connect"
5) Your browser will download a preconfigured Remote Desktop Portal shortcut. Launch the shortcut.
6. As needed, accept and/or click past Remote Desktop Portal security messages. In the Windows Security Authentication box, enter credentials for normal computer login.
- If needed, click "More Choices > Use a different account" to show the username and password fields.
- Username should be in the form of domainname\username
- (Please Contact the SWICKtech Help Desk if any assistance is needed with domain name or user authentication)