Network / Server Infrastructure
Managed IT Solutions for Network & Server Infrastructure
As companies grow, so does their need for IT infrastructure services. With today’s advanced technologies, equipment choices and software options, the need for managed IT solutions is exploding, particularly in medium-large businesses and organizations.
Even if you have all of the most cutting-edge technologies implemented, it doesn’t mean everything is integrating properly or efficiently. Other times oversights can occur within your company, which can result in loss of critical data, security breaches, costly inefficiencies, inhibited productivity and more.
With the help of SWICKtech business IT consultants & engineers, these concerns and shortcomings are a thing of the past. As part of our IT infrastructure services, we provide a comprehensive analysis of your network and server infrastructure. Then, we advise on findings that may involve technology gaps and inefficiencies, as well as options which may be better suited to your company’s needs.
See below for more information on the IT infrastructure services we offer:
SWICKtech provides IT network design, engineering, equipment and certified support.
We’re experts on Cisco Systems, HP Networking, Dell SonicWALL, Fortinet, Barracuda, Symantec and Trustwave. We also provide complete HIPAA compliance and PCI/PCI-DSS compliance consulting.
Our network IT infrastructure services include:
- Inter-site Networking Design
- Core, Distribution & Edge Networking Design
- Network Design & Implementation Assistance for Additional Locations
- Network Configuration Audits & Consulting
- SCADA Networking Best Practices, Design & Support
- Network Design & Support
- Edge Security (Email, Web Filtering, Website & More)
- Specialists in Manufacturing and Distribution industries’ infrastructure
- Numeric Control, CNC, PLC, Water Jet, Plasma Cutters & other Manufacturing Equipment
SWICKtech provides virtual infrastructure engineering, equipment, consulting and certified support.
We’re experts on Hyper-V and VMware Engineering, Design & Consulting; Dell Servers & Storage; Dell Compellent Storage; Dell MD Series Storage; HP Servers and Storage; IMB Servers and Storage; Flash SAN (Storage Array); Upgrading SAN (Storage Array)
Our virtual IT infrastructure services include:
- Consulting and Support of Server & Virtualization Equipment
- Engineering and Consulting of Redundant Storage Array (SAN)
- Design, Engineering and Equipment from Certified Systems Engineers
Microsoft Windows Server & Server Software
SWICKtech provides managed IT services for businesses and organizations utilizing Microsoft Windows servers and server software. We offer software support engineering, consulting, equipment and certified expert support.
This managed IT service covers the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server NT (all), 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 – All Versions
- Microsoft Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2004, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint Infrastructure
- Microsoft Office Deployments
- Client Deployments
- Microsoft Search Server
- Microsoft Terminal Server & Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Rights Management Infrastructure
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS)
Line of Business Software
SWICKtech provides managed IT solutions for Line of Business (LOB) Software, including software consulting and support.
We specialize in the following:
- Service Delivery Software
- Manufacturing Software
- Distribution Software
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Plus More!
Our IT infrastructure services provide the solutions and expertise you need to get started, upgrade and grow!
SWICKtech Case Study
Network Infrastructure Improvements
A Manufacturing Lab who sells their product on a global scale was in need of improved network infrastructure. They have utilized SWICKtech Professional Services IT Project Consultants for many projects in the past. Increasing stability and allowing room for growth as well as reducing risk and complexity of existing network were key areas of improvement.
SWICKtech Case Study
Internet Edge Improvements
A Global Leading Manufacturer and marketer of quality sailboat hardware with multiple sites around the world was having issues at their local headquarters in Pewaukee. Their headquarters was the only site which did not have a Cisco ASA Internet-edge firewall. As a result, site-to-site VPN compatibility was troublesome causing unstable connectivity between sites.
TEAM, Inc. has been working with SWICKtech for over five years. We have complete confidence in their staff to promptly and professionally resolve all of our IT questions and issues. Whenever I am asked for a referral, I always recommend Swick.
President, TEAM Inc.
I am a witness to the remarkable growth that the Center for Self-Sufficiency has experienced as a result of our relationship with SWICKtech and the IT services they provide. I attest to the value Swick provides and I also must say that we don’t think of “Swick” as a corporate entity, we think of them as our colleagues and partners.
Center for Self-Sufficiency