Full Stability Agreement (FSA)
Business IT Security: Full Stability Agreement
Network Security Solutions Monitor, Predict & Prevent Business IT Security Threats
The SWICKtech Full Stability Agreement (FSA) is a complete business IT security solution that covers tricky IT gaps within your organization. SWICKtech uses advanced automation to monitor, predict, and prevent IT issues within your business, so you can concentrate on other important things.
The Full Stability Agreement provides complete monitoring, as well as problem resolution for mission critical IT components, such as:
- On-site Servers
- Network Equipment
- Desktop Computers, Laptops & Mobile Devices
- Cloud-based Resources
SWICKtech’s network security solutions provide full time, reliable, system-wide IT stability day or night, rain or shine. Plus, we provide 24/7 critical support that’s just a phone call away!
FSA Business IT Security Agreement Covers:
- Advanced Email, Internet, Server, Desktop, Laptop & Mobile Device Monitoring
- Email Availability Services (Backup, MX, Email Down Alert)
- Email Security (Spam, Virus, Web Security, OpenDNS, Filtering, Categorizing)
- Desktop/Laptop Management (Reboot Management of Covered Systems)
- New User Directory/Email Setup
- Anti-Malware Licensing & Management
- Anti-Malware Remediation
- Anti-Virus Licensing & Management
- Anti-Virus Remediation
- Advanced Proactive IT Problem Prevention (Routine Maintenance, Monitoring, Root Cause)
- Powerful System-Wide Reporting Options
- Remote Site Connectivity & Support
- Scheduled On-Site Help Desk & Unlimited Help Desk Support
- Domain Registration/Renewal
- Notification Management (SSL Certs, Domains, Warranty Licensing)
- Server Management (AD, DHCP, DNS, File, Print, Exchange Management Tools)
- Hosted Management Portal
- IT Infrastructure Engineering Services (Network, Virtual, Server, Storage)
- Hardware/Software Solution Budgeting
- Patch Management (Microsoft and Third Party)
- Vendor Management (Carrier, Cabling, Voice, LOB)
- Assessment and Site Surveys
- Asset & Inventory Management & Documentation
- Backup Monitoring and Remediation
- Project Consulting
- Integrated, Pre-Tested Solution
- Best Practices Documentation
- Client Advocacy
- SWICKtech Software Agents
- Strategic Planning
Pre-paid Ad-Hoc Rollover Hours are available at a discount to address special projects, line of business application support or other out of scope services.
For more details view our FSA network security solutions PDF, or check out our other business IT security services.
Contact SWICKtech now to learn more or to get started with the Full Stability Agreement!
Five Minute Consultation
We'd be happy to have a free, no-strings-attached consultation to talk about any IT or technology issue that you're having at your organization. Fill out the form below or reach us by phone during business hours at (262) 333-0222.
15700 W Cleveland Ave
New Berlin, WI
Help Desk: 414.257.9266