SWICKtech provides intelligent and innovative private cloud storage for businesses. With SWICKtech Managed Private Cloud Services, you get all the benefits of a public cloud, but with better security, locked down privacy, performance management, scalable storage and support from our IT specialists.
Unlike hybrid cloud solutions, the SWICKtech cloud is completely private and is not shared in the same space as anyone else’s data. Our private cloud solutions are also monitored by our IT specialists, ensuing the most complete and reliable data stability.
If you choose a SWICKtech private cloud, your data will be kept secure in a bunker behind five locked barriers including:
- Physical Security
- Gated parking lot requiring key, usually occupied by armed tribal police
- Access key for front door to building into man trap with personnel onsite 24/7
- Biometric for second man trap door into common area
- Biometric to access room containing MPC cage
- Biometric to access MPC cage
Basic Disaster Recovery
- Should your physical hardware fail, SWICKtech will restore server infrastructure to the SWICKtech Managed Private Cloud
- Configure remote access to your systems
- Allow basic access to critical systems while replacement hardware is ordered and prepared
Overall, moving information to SWICKtech’s Managed Private Cloud will provide lower monthly costs, more stability with hardware redundancy, and the ability to grow with minimal changes in monthly investment.
A SWICKtech private cloud saves money while increasing collaboration, improving scalability and ensuring remote access to key resources from anywhere in the world.
Private Cloud Benefits Include:
- Cost Savings: Reduces or eliminates expensive server hardware upgrades, equipment maintenance, IT staff and power bills.
- Remote Access: Employees can securely login to your servers from home or on the road. Staff can work from anywhere with only internet access and a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone!
- Collaboration & File Sharing: Multiple users can access files, programs and data with ease and efficiency.
- Scalable Storage: Only pay for what you need, and scale up as you grow without any downtime or hassle.
- Support & Maintenance: SWICKtech’s IT specialists are on-hand to provide business cloud storage support and maintenance when you need it.
With the SWICKtech Managed Private Cloud, our IT specialists will:
- Migrate your business to a secure, private cloud, which is hosted locally and backed up remotely
- Configure and integrate all your systems and software
- Setup all access points, including desktops, laptops and mobile devices
- Ensure your private business cloud environment is secure, stable and scalable
Unlike other cloud computing companies, we custom design and build your SWICKtech Managed Private Cloud infrastructure from the ground up and keep it up to date and running smoothly, safely and securely.
SWICKtech is among the top business cloud storage providers in the Upper Midwest. We pride ourselves on keeping your data safe and secure 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
SWICKtech Case Study
Migration to Managed Private Cloud
To ensure no loss of data and secure sharing of files, SWICKtech successfully migrated all client data off their on premise server onto SWICKtech’s Managed Private Cloud, held locally at our Data Center in Milwaukee. We added SWICKtech SafetyNET to their monthly Essential Stability Protection Agreement.
SWICKtech Case Study
Virtual Server Improvements for LOB Upgrade
A leading Manufacturer of Custom Engineered Locomotive Equipment on a global level was in need of a server upgrade for their current ERP program, M2M. SWICKtech Engineers created new virtual machines and managed the project of migrating software configuration and SQL Databases to the new systems.