New and Emerging Payment scams: A Guide for Financial Leaders - webinar
Wednesday, July 15th
2:00pm - 3:00pm
Business and financial leaders must stay one-step ahead of criminals in today's digital world.
About this Event
Payments fraud is nothing new, but in today’s digital world the scams banks see daily are new and constantly changing. Financial Institutions and business leaders need to stay one step ahead of the criminals by knowing what scams exist, how they can be prevented, and sharing this information with team members is critical.
Join SWICKtech and North Shore Bank for a free Brain Food webinar on July 15th at 2:00PM CST to learn about new and emerging fraud and how your business can avoid being a victim.
- Gain awareness around the latest payment scams targeted at businesses and financial leaders.
- Identify the risks and liabilities for your business.
- See real world examples of business attacks and fraud schemes.
- Learn about process, procedures and prevention tools that can be used to help protect your business before and after an attack.
- Eric Clark, SWICKtech
- Shane Kroening, SWICKtech
SWICKtech values continued learning and thought leadership in technology for small and medium-sized businesses in Milwaukee. These completely free Brain Food Events are a way to provide value for our entire community as we together strive to make the Greater Milwaukee Area a great place to do business.