Microsoft Teams for Healthcare
Learn how to leverage Microsoft Teams for the healthcare industry in ways you didn’t know were possible.
About this Event
Healthcare organizations, big and small, are turning to Microsoft Teams for an all-in-one communication, collaboration and coordination tool that provides unique features for telemedicine and patient care.
Virtual visits, secure messaging, medical record integration and streamlined approvals are just a few of the new tools Microsoft developed specifically for users in the Healthcare industry.
Join Healthcare IT Provider, SWICKtech, for a free virtual demonstration on March 10th at 2:00pm CST to learn more about the features of Microsoft Teams you didn’t know were possible.
- Start with the basics on the Microsoft Teams app
- Learn to use virtual patient visits and electronic healthcare record integration.
- Discover care coordination and collaboration tools.
- Uncover templates for healthcare organizations.
- Use secure Teams channels, messaging and calendar.
- Find out benefits of file sharing in Teams.
- Ask anything about Microsoft Teams.
- Shane Kroening - SWICKtech
- Eric Clark - SWICKtech
SWICKtech values continued learning and thought leadership in technology for small and medium-sized businesses in Milwaukee. These completely free Brain Food Events are a way to provide value for our entire community as we together strive to make the Greater Milwaukee Area a great place to do business.