Introduction to Power BI: for better Planning in 2021
Power BI provides businesses with interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities to learn more about decisions and data
About this Event
We can all agree that 2021 MUST be a better year than 2020. Using PowerBI can help you get a head start on your 2021 financial planning in the new year.
Microsoft’s Power BI provides businesses with interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities to learn more about their data and make smart decisions for the future.
Join us for a virtual demonstration and introduction to Power BI on December 9th at 2:00pm CST to learn about how replacing tedious spreadsheets with stunning visuals can help your entire organization comprehend data and help your team plan for 2021 like never before.
- Understand what Power BI is
- Learn about the different parts of Power BI
- Distinguish the differences between Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service
- Learn about license types, versions and deployment options
- Understand why Power BI is better than Excel for reporting
- Discover the difference between a Power BI Report and Dashboard
- Jessica Jolly, ALT-Enter, LLC / Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Eric Clark - SWICKtech
SWICKtech values continued learning and thought leadership in technology for small and medium-sized businesses in Milwaukee. These completely free Brain Food Events are a way to provide value for our entire community as we together strive to make the Greater Milwaukee Area a great place to do business.