CMMC Level 1 timeline & tools
CMMC level 1 is the lowest level of security controls required for a defense contractor to earn CMMC, and is considered basic cyber hygiene.
About this Event
Beginning in 2025, all defense contractors will need to be assessed against the 5-tiered cybersecurity standard known as the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). In this webinar, SWICKtech will dive into the tools needed to achieve CMMC Level 1, as well as the prospective timeline for implementing these tools.
- Review how your organization can get started with CMMC.
- Identify the primary domains related to CMMC Level 1 Compliance.
- Learn what best practices are related to earning basic cyber hygiene.
- Understand the timeline to accomplish CMMC level 1 Compliance.
- Shane Kroening - SWICKtech
- Eric Clark - SWICKtech
SWICKtech values continued learning and thought leadership in technology for small and medium-sized businesses in Milwaukee. These completely free Brain Food Events are a way to provide value for our entire community as we together strive to make the Greater Milwaukee Area a great place to do business.