Planning for Emergence From the COVID-19 Recession - webinar
Thursday, May 21st
2:00pm - 3:00pm
Scenario Planning and Business Model Innovation for Exiting the COVID-19 Crisis.
About this Event
Innovation has been key for many organizations adapting to the 'next normal' and yet another wave of ingenuity is primed to take place across the business landscape in the United States.
Todd McLees, CEO - Pendio Group, an Industry 4.0 leader and Business Strategist, joins SWICKtech on May 21st at 2:00PM CST for a free Brain Food Webinar for business leaders to learn and emerge stronger from the crisis.
- Scenario Planning for the next potential stages of the crisis
- Business Model Innovation during and after the pandemic
- Leveraging technology and collaboration for the future of business
- Leadership guidance to recover and emerge stronger from the crisis
- Todd McLees, CEO - Pendio Group
- Eric Clark, Client Success Associate - SWICKtech
SWICKtech values continued learning and thought leadership in technology for small and medium-sized businesses in Milwaukee. These completely free Brain Food Events are a way to provide value for our entire community as we together strive to make the Greater Milwaukee Area a great place to do business.