COVID-19 SCAMs, cyber attacks and phishing attempts - webinar
Wednesday, April 8th
2:00pm - 3:00pm
Learn to avoid the malicious tactics cybercriminals use to prey on organizations
About this Event
Cyber criminals are taking advantage of fear and uncertainty during this global pandemic, sending malicious links to our inboxes and infiltrating business networks around the United States.
Join us for a free Brain Food Webinar, Wednesday April 8th at 2:00pm presented by SWICKtech.
Look at real examples from COVID-19 email phishing attempts targeting small businesses and be sure everyone at your organization can spot tell-tale signs of a malicious attack.
- Identify malicious links from real COVID-19 phishing emails
- Learn to analyze and avoid phony URLs
- Understand new trends and tactics of cyber criminals
- Implement proven strategies to protect your company assets
- Eric Clark - Client Success Associate, SWICKtech
- Shane Kroening - Client Success Associate, SWICKtech
SWICKtech values continued learning and thought leadership in technology for small and medium-sized businesses in Milwaukee. These completely free Brain Food Events are a way to provide value for our entire community as we together strive to make the Greater Milwaukee Area a great place to do business.