adopting teams phone
Businesses everywhere are making the transition to Microsoft Teams in preparation for the retirement of Skype for Business in July 2021.
About this Event
Over the last year and a half organizations took great strides in adopting cloud-based technology to support a remote workforce and increase their collaboration and efficiency. With more hybrid environments of employees working from anywhere, we are focused on embracing tools that replace outdated infrastructure and can adapt to any employee environment. Replacing a traditional phone system with Microsoft Teams is a natural progression for organizations that work in the Microsoft Stack and already use Microsoft Teams for collaboration.
- Introduction into how to use Microsoft Teams for phone calls.
- Learn about capabilities of Microsoft Teams that differ from traditional telephone systems.
- Understand hardware integration necessary to use Microsoft Teams solution.
- See pricing breakdown for Microsoft Teams solution.
- Learn about Microsoft licensing required for Voice and Video Calling.
- Ask any questions you have about Microsoft Teams for calls.
SWICKtech values continued learning and thought leadership in technology for small and medium-sized businesses in Milwaukee. These completely free Brain Food Events are a way to provide value for our entire community as we together strive to make the Greater Milwaukee Area a great place to do business.