2020 Cybersecurity Think Tank
A virtual roundtable with cybersecurity experts to discuss business best practices for security from cyber threats.
About this Event
A lack of focus on cybersecurity can be greatly damaging to a business. According to reports, about half off all cyber attacks target small businesses in the United States and 60% of small businesses that are victims of a cyber attack go out of business within six months. Fortunately, there are measures that can be taken to minimize the risk of theses damaging attacks.
Join SWICKtech, and expert panelists from around the cybersecurity landscape for a free virtual roundtable event on October 21st at 2pm CST.
- Understand the threat to businesses and what's happening in Southeastern Wisconsin and around the Midwest
- Learn more about the impact a cybersecurity incident can have to a business
- Hear about new trends across the cybersecurity landscape
- Discover steps to minimize risks to your organization
- Hear from experts in business, law enforcement, technology, security, banking and insurance.
- Jim Temmer, President - Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin
- DJ Rodrian, Owner/President - Rodrian Insurance
- April Devalkenaere, Waukesha County District Attorney's Office
- Joel Bork, Threat Hunter - IronNet Cybersecurity
- Steve Clark, Senior VP - Wisconsin Bank and Trust
- Isaac Monteagudo, CEO - SWICKtech
SWICKtech values continued learning and thought leadership in technology for small and medium-sized businesses in Milwaukee. These completely free Brain Food Events are a way to provide value for our entire community as we together strive to make the Greater Milwaukee Area a great place to do business.